Friday, April 13, 2012

Introducing....BeKa!(*´▽`*)

I have a tendency to worry about, well, everything.

I'm "BeKa", a 25-year-old entrepreneur and philanthropist.

I'm an avid book reader, with my current favorites being Man's Search for Meaning, The Hunger Games Trilogy, and Going Bovine. My favorite authors are Libba Bray, Charlaine Harris, and LJ Smith. Most recently I finished reading the Fallen series, which absolutely tore my heart out.

I'm awkward and sometimes I can be difficult. Out of the many jobs I've worked over the years, being a bookseller was my favorite. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I like to keep myself apprised as to what is going on in the world. I like making people happy.

That's all you really need to know about me for now, I suppose. :)



Love,

BeKa


No comments:

Post a Comment