Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012!

Happy Easter, blogders! (Blogder = Blog + Reader, a phrase made popular by Xiaxue.) Although this is technically the first post on the blog, there should be upcoming posts introducing ourselves. (o^−^o)

Traditionally I try to make themed eggs. Last year I did Pokemon themed eggs but this year as you can see I made a single Hunger Games themed egg featuring the Mockingjay! This picture was taken before I ruined it with blue egg dye. Sob.(┰_┰)

The Hunger Games is special to me because the year it was released was the same year I first started working at Borders Express. I have a distinct recollection of the following two books (Catching Fire and Mockingjay) being released and selling them to customers.

What did you-all do for Easter? Did anyone make book-themed Easter eggs? I'd love to see what everyone else has done if they're willing to share!


Love,
BeKa

1 comment:

  1. Woow you drew the mockingjay quite well! I did Supernatural themed eggs. It's a show but there are spin-off books so it totally counts. C:

    ReplyDelete